The SENS Foundation has been recycling electric appliances for 30 years. Working on behalf of SENS, we designed an interactive website to commemorate this anniversary. The site enables users to enter the world of SENS, select an appliance or device, and run through a full cycle of the SENS system. Along the way, users gain a wealth of information and valuable recycling tips. Our infographics also convey the positive impact that the foundation’s work over the last 30 years has had on the environment.
- Development of the interactive website’s design and content on the basis of a recent scientific report
- Application of UX/UI design principles
- Creation of infographics
- Designing a user interface
- Compilation and assessment of data in consultation with CarboTech
- Coordination and development
- Drafting of a flyer