The Swiss Federal Department of Defense, Civil Protection and Sport (DDPS) is Switzerland’s largest property owner. Given the organization’s core mission, its real estate must be able to fulfill versatile tasks across all threat situations. We support the Armed Forces Staff (AFS) in security assessments based on a special security assessment method.
- Drafting an actual and target condition analyses
- Checking technical and normative specifications
- Performing a quantitative risk analysis
- Performing a deficit analysis pertaining to potential criminal actions, natural hazards, technical threats and weapons-related incidents
- Determining cost-effectiveness and norm-based measures
Image: Real estate security assessment with a barracks as an example
Picture Credits: © VBS-DDPS, armasuisse